Tom MacNeill, CPA, CGA, CFA
President and CEO, Director
- President, Chief Executive Officer and a director of 49 North Resources Inc., a Saskatchewan focused resource investment company with strategic operations in financial, managerial and geological advisory services and merchant banking;
- Chairman of the Board and director of FNR Energy Inc. and FNR Energy II Inc. and FNR Energy III Inc., which are focused on investment in the western Canadian junior oil and gas sector.;
- Over 25 years’ experience in resource investment and corporate finance including:
- General manager of BEC International Corporation, a Saskatchewan based private company that manages pools of private capital dedicated to resource exploration and development with emphasis on Canadian junior resource exploration opportunities;
- Investment Advisor with Pemberton Securities;
- Management Accountant within Mining Industry;
- Chief Financial Officer of Pacific Western Trust;
Andrew Davidson, BComm, CPA
- Mr. Davidson is a Chartered Professional Accountant who has held management and directorship roles in several TSX Venture listed mining and oil and gas companies over his 10+ year career.
- During that period, he has assisted those companies in successful capital raises and M&A transactions totalling over $50 million.
- A graduate of the University of Calgary, Mr. Davidson has extensive experience in all aspects of structuring and developing a natural resource play from concept through production.
- President & CEO, Gespeg Copper Resources (TSXV: GCR)
- Vice President, Renmark Financial Communication an enterprise specialising in Investor Relations.
- Founder S.D.N.L. Financial Communication
Vice President, Business Development
- Mr. Nawata has over 20 years of business experience in the natural resources sector and capital markets, holding executive and board positions of several resource exploration companies.
- He has over 18 years of public market experience, nine of which he spent as a licensed stockbroker focusing on financing of junior mining and oil/gas projects with Nesbitt Burns, Research Capital Corporation, and Raymond James.
- Former Vice President of Barkerville Gold Mines (now Osisko Gold Royalties), a gold exploration and production company located 40 km from Omineca's Wingdam Project, Mr. Nawata oversaw critical aspects of that company's transitioning from a gold explorer to a gold producer.